Acupuncture changes the energy flow within the body and initiates the process for constitutional rejuvenation. If energy is not flowing freely throughout your body then your organs, muscles and lymphatic system cannot function properly, which can contribute to puffiness, bags and premature aging.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a practice centuries old. It is a gentle, effective, and safe way to combat the signs of aging and erase aging from your face without the risk or downtime of surgery or injections. Acupuncture offers many benefits to those who want to revitalize the look and feel of their skin. It builds collagen, tones muscles, improves circulation, and stimulates blood flow with no risk of scars, infections, rashes, or toxic build-up of chemicals. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is much more than a cosmetic procedure.
Chinese medicine is based on the principle that health is manifested from the inside out. Using this Holistic approach, not only do your frown lines disappear, you feel better overall, sleep better, have more energy and better digestion. As you age, the 57 muscles in your face gradually lose their tone and mass. Loss of tone and mass causes the sagging, deep wrinkling and tired look associated with aging. Acupuncture stimulates the muscle function, and the face lifts itself via the acupuncture points. Thus, returning the face to a healthier, revitalized, youthful appearance. Hair thin needles are placed in the outside of the ear to induce relaxation, and body points are used which correspond the individual's specific needs.
There is a sense of wellbeing as a flood of endorphins is released throughout the body. Once you are in a state of deep relaxation, needles are placed on the face in acupuncture points as well as wrinkles. The needles placed in the wrinkles create a micro trauma, which causes collagen to be produced.
A series of Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation Treatments Can:
- Erase fine lines, deeper wrinkles diminished.
- Lift sagging eye lids, reduce bags/circles.
- Firm jaws and minimize double chin.
- Improve muscle tone and increase collagen production.
- Eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism and eliminating excess fluids.
- Improve hormonal balance, benefits acne.
- Increase circulation of blood and lymph to the face and improves facial colour.
- Moisturize the skin and tighten pores.
- Significantly reduce the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Slow the aging process from within.
- Reduce stress evident on the face.
- Promote overall health and wellbeing.
At Hijama Cure Centre, cosmetic acupuncture is an hour process where in we insert needles for 20 minutes followed by Gua sha, cupping etc. Depending on individual requirement. Ideally one session per week is required for 10-12 weeks. To maintain the results once a month follow up is required.